Sugar Cookie Recipe
- 125g Superfine Caster Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla flavouring
- 150g Salted Butter, diced
- 225g Plain Flour, sifted
- This recipe makes around 16 biscuits.
- Rub the sieved flour into the butter with your fingers until your mixture looks like small breadcrumbs.
- Next place the Superfine Caster Sugar and Vanilla Essence into the bowl and stir. Finally bring the mixture together into a ball with your hands.
- On a well floured surface roll out your dough to a depth of no less than 2cm. Cut out with your Cookie Cutter. Place on a lightly greased non stick baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C (350 F) gas 4 for around 17 minutes until nicely golden.
- Leave to cool on a cooling rack and decorate as desired.