Cheese Scone Recipe
Cheese Scone Recipe (used for Cheesy Feet)
- 175g (6oz) Self Raising Flour
- 25g (1oz) margarine or butter for a richer flavour
- 75g (3oz) grated cheese
- 1 Egg medium size 3
- 2 x 15ml (2tbsp) Milk
- Set oven to 220c, 425F Gas Mark 7
- Place flour in a bowl and rub in the margarine/butter. When this mixture resembles fine bread crumbs, stir in most of the cheese leaving a little to sprinkle on the top.
- Combine the egg and the milk, then add to the dry ingredients to form a soft dough.
- On a well floured surface roll dough out to a thickness of around 1.5cm and cut out your shapes using the Foot Cookie Cutter.
- Place on a well greased baking tray, sprinkle lightly with the remaining cheese and cook for around 12 minutes, until golden brown.